skip to main |
skip to sidebar
waiting
As we know time is fly, but the time for waiting someone else seems like not going. Especially the ONE you loved.
I am here waiting for you, Wei Yu feng. Please study hard for you and for us. I think I should do some thing to provide myself to achive my vission and mission in my life. I wish I can purchse a luxurious sport car for you because I know I want you are happy since you get this big surprise.
I also wish I can do a lot for you, whatever can ensure you are always happy with me.
I am here waiting for you. Wei Yu feng. please love me like love yourself in the whole life as I do for you. Let we doing the most happiest thing for us and enjoy our life to make the short life wonderful and amazing.
I am here waiting for you, Wei Yu feng. Let we enjoy our university life as much as we can do. B ecause there are not have the second chance to have the relaxable and enjoyble golden time for us. S o , let we make our life without any regret, as less mistakes we are do. Then, Its time for us to laugh, relax, enjoy, struggle and enthusiasm for the life.
Its our life now, not like the previously life you had, so I am. Its start our life, we are.
Its ours, FEVER AND EVER.
No comments:
Post a Comment