skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The most busy day in this week
There has a lot of classes for me today. It starts at 10am until 6pm without any rest. I am so sorry for myself, but I have to push myself to do it, because I trust myself and I always think I can do it (whatever if I want).
Busy day always like this , forget everything but still happy with myself. Any way, after class, I also went to sell my goods to make sure my life can ongoing and be well.
I always keep a heart which can thanks to the God that I believed. Any way, HE gives me a lot and let mine life easier and wonderful. So, I am happy with the life I got and will get.
By the way, I also miss him so much. The one who I loved so much in my life. His name is Wei Yufeng. I dont know how much he loves me, but I think I can do every thing for him, just because I love him. I dont care how much I can get form his reward, but I need his honesty and purely love for me. Any way, I am a person who always trust the true love, because there are a faith that life in my heart and never die. So we meet each other and wanna tie the knot one day in the future,
We know there is a million of problems waiting us to slove them and we have to be patience to understand each other. Then, the life can be peaceful for us to ongoing and keep it on the love way until the monment we die.
No comments:
Post a Comment