Wednesday, 3 October 2012

MISS YOU SO MUCH

My dear diary:

 

                         How can I talk to you how much I love him? Even though sometimes,he makes me unhappy and trying to comfort me as well, I can not accept the mistake he did while I saw his face, then I will be fine. That is really the one of the truth can approve me love him, because I feel much sad when I see his sad face. So I will be fine and with him.

                              

                         I can use the rest of my life to love him whatever happen, be honesty to myself. He (WEI YU FENG. ALEX) is the most love I given to a boy in my life. So I used all of my heart on him, I dont care how much return I can get from him, but I willing do every thing for him.

 


                         Miss you so much. Wish we can meet soon, my dear ALEX

No comments:

Post a Comment